Daily Painting Challenge, Painting #9, Macintosh Foliage, Small Painting

"Macintosh Foliage"
6"x6"
Watermedia on Canvas
SOLD
This morning I went apple picking!  I got a bag of delicious, juicy, and crisp macintosh apples.
Apples from a tree are a total different thing than those from a store. Oh, so juicy!

The very last apple I picked came off with a bunch of leaves attached to it, and looked so pretty that I was inspired to make it the subject of today's painting.

So here it is, painted with quick strokes of acrylic paint, the last apple of today's picking, with its lush greens.


Prints now available on my Imagekind prints-on-demand store.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape