Daily painting Challenge, Painting #6, In The Poppy Field, Oil Painting

"In The Poppy Field"
12"x12"
Oil on Stretched canvas
SOLD
This painting is a little bigger one than my usual daily paintings, in fact I worked on it for a few sittings, and it was fun to see how it evolved and changed. For example the house was not included at the beginning, but then I thought it added some interest, and I painted it in.

I know I have said this before, but I'll to say it again, because it's true: I love poppy fields, they make me smile.  :)

Thanks for stopping by!




Comments

  1. Robie, I love the bright red poppies, and the house at the horizon, a nice addition to the composition.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments and feedback are welcome. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape