Life Drawing with Male Model

"Man Seated"
12"x18"
Drawing, Charcoal on Paper

Usually our models are all females, it's nice to have a male every once in a while for a change.
I made this drawing pretty quickly with charcoal vine. If you are not familiar with charcoal vine soft, it is a pleasure to draw with and very forgiving - you can erase quite easily - but it smudges a lot!  I did not spray any fixative, so when I got the drawing out again to take a photo I realized it was quite smudged up. I fixed it up a little and here he is.

Thanks for stopping by!
Have a happy and creative day! :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape