Small Paintings Can Make Great Holiday Presents

Thumb Box Exhibition, all art 6x6 or smaller
Me at the opening
Many galleries organize shows of small artwork for the Holidays. Small usually means affordable and provides a great selling opportunity as original gift.

This year for the first time I am participating in two galleries that do this, and today was the opening of one exhibit, the Annual Thumb Box Show by the Ohio Art League.



Vibrant Tree I - SOLD
Each artist could submit up to three pieces, and I entered three of my vibrant trees, all acrylic on canvas.

I attended the opening tonight and got to enjoy all the interesting art, so much great creativity and skills in such a small size art!

The good news surprise was that when I got there one of my paintings had a red dot already. Neat!

The exhibit will be up until the 28th of December.








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape