Studio Plant Still Life - Work in Progress

Still life set up in the studio
Work in progress painting, detail
Today I wanted to do another plant still life painting, but I think I was too ambitious in my setup to be able to complete it in one day.
The previous still life had only one plant, with few big leaves and I managed to complete it.

This time I was at the Columbus Cultural Arts Center again for my three hour session. I wanted to paint a more complex still life and I spent time looking for things, setting them up and all. So of course I did not manage to finish the painting. Ahah

But here is a detail of the work in progress, I'm quite behind, a lot will change.

Blessings to all!






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape