Still Life From The Garden, Daily #6

"Proud Mama"
6" x 6", Oil on canvas panel
Available
Today I picked tomatoes from my garden with my daughter and we decided to sit down and paint a few. I completed this small painting fairly quickly, though, thinking about it, even if it seemed a short time it was probably a couple of hours, at least.

I was a little intimidated at first by the shadows and the reflections, but I think I was able to make it look pretty similar to the idea I had in mid, so I'm quite happy with it. :)
Now it's time for dinner... say bye bye to my models. :)

Happy painting!
Ciao

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape