Loving my Path in the Woods Period

"Towards the Light"
18"x24"
Acrylic on Canvas
SOLD - Prints available

In this season of reawakening I joyfully enjoy the daily miracle of life sprouting  at each corner.
Winter is over and I can finally stay outdoors, enjoy the fresh air, and recharge my batteries.

Closeness to nature always recharges me, the trees, the plants, and the smells are balm for my soul. The chirping of birds tickles my heart. I'm completely fascinated.


About the Painting
I started this landscape painting by creating some texture with modeling paste mixed with acrylic paint. Then I kept mixing modeling paste to the acrylic paint, and applying it with brushes, painting knives, and splattering techniques, experimenting all the way.
It has been a fun-filled painting process. :)

It's the second path in the woods that I paint, and I am working on a few more. It's such a beautiful metaphor of life and hope, I love to paint paths in the woods. :)

Click Here for prints of this painting

Thanks for stopping by.
Have a marvelous day!


Comments

  1. Magnificent Robie! This orange splashes of light! All these shades of colors lead us to the path towards the light! I find the orange in the paintings of Gauguin. Bravo !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Viviane, that's a great compliment, thanks so much. :)

      Delete
  2. I love the glow and peacefulness of this piece. I feel as if I am walking down the path.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments and feedback are welcome. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape