Having Some Fun with Doodles


"Spring"
I have been working on a bigger piece - big for my standards - but did not make much progress because  I haven't got back from vacation mode yet.
After the Holidays spent overseas, my lovely mom was here from Italy and I enjoyed spending time with her instead of going into my own paint world.
Then I had to accompany her back, that was part of the deal for her to be able to come. Little I knew I was going to get stuck in a snowstorm...
Anyway, beside reading art books and attending a couple of painting group meetings, I have been doing "light" art stuff, like doodling on my journal while listening to art podcasts or flying.

Think Positive, it feels better. :)


I love the feeling of freedom of doodling. There is no planning, no worries, no erasing.  I doodle with ink, and let it be.
I posted several of these drawings on my facebook page, here are some.



Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.
Ralph Waldo Emerson







  
Artist Websites

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape