Another one-hour challenge

-->
"Garden’s Tulips"

6” x 6” (15.2 cm x 15.2cm)
Acrylic on Canvas Panel

Painted in one hour, actually less, considering all the interruptions by my busy household. I lost count of how many minutes I had to leave the easel to respond to situations that “just couldn’t wait”, like: where is the glue?, I need white cardstock, the phone is ringing, etc etc.
But I made it, I got my second painting done in 60 minutes (or less) using only four colors. I’m debating if I should post this to the DPW challenge, since I did not do it plain air, but from a photo of my front yard tulips that I shot in the spring…
But painting outside was not an option: three of the kids were having a water fight all around the house using empty water bottles and buckets. Kind of splashy out there! :)

Comments

  1. This is a nice painting. Awesome! You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Dianne! I had fun painting it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robie, Thank you for your comments on my Blog, they made me feel great. Please, join in on the
    A.D.N.W. challenge. We all have different styles and strengths. That's why it is so fun to see all the challenge paintings side by side.
    You have a bright and fun feel to your work. I can tell you have fun and enjoy painting. ;?)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Randy,
    Thanks for your kind words, they're really appreciated.
    I thought about joining in the train challenge, but July went too fast, so I'll wait for the August one. I'm sure Lee will have something excited posted soon. :)
    Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  5. El jardín de tulipanes me encanta, mucha alegría.
    Felicitaciones

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Braulio, I'm happy you like my work. Happy painting! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Comments and feedback are welcome. :)

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape