Spoiled schedule


Don’t you love that every time you plan something, life takes over and it’s almost impossible things go as you imagined?
It happens to me all the time, and I see it’s great opportunities to practice flexibility skills. :)
I thought today I would finish this painting, for which I don’t have a title yet, but I’m still far from finished.
Regrets? Not at all!! I had a wonderful time volunteering at the school, gardening, enjoying spring, and hosting one of the best play-dates yet for my son!
Why did I try to make a painting schedule anyway? I guess to make sure I would make the deadlines of some painting challenges that I want to participate in. Some tweaking here and there, and I can still participate... I think. :)

In the meanwhile, I’m so happy: The miracle of spring is happening, the city is getting so lusciously green and flowers are blooming everywhere.

Now every field is clothed with grass, 
and every tree with leaves; 
now the woods put forth their blossoms, 
and the year assumes its gay attire.  
Virgil

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Winter is Coming - Portrait, Acrylic on Canvas

Painting Outside Is Always a Challenge, but So Much Fun! - Yield to Pedestrian, Oil Painting

Cow on Swisse Alps - Acrylic Landscape